Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Getting Credentials from Squarespace
Canary7 Squarespace Integration requires a Credential from your Squarespace website. Please log into your Squarespace account.
You will only need the API Key for this integration.
- Click on the website that you want to integrate with Canary7.
- Click on settings.
- Click on "Advanced".
- Click on "Developer API Keys".
- Click on "Generate Key".
- Ensure that Check "Read and Write" for Products, Orders and Inventory. Then Click "Generate Key".
- Here is the API key take note of this.
Adding a Squarespace Company Integration
Click on the Red Action Button, this will bring up a drop-down menu, and select "Add"
Complete the General Tab
Select the following:
- "Squarespace" as the integration
- The company related to the integration
Click on to complete the general tab.
Complete the Api Tab
Select the integration Api; here are the options available:
Click on to continue, you can add more of these by clicking on the Red Action Button,this will bring up a drop-down menu, and select "Add".
If needed, you can enter the Transform. If not, leave it blank and click to continue.
Complete the Credential Tab
Enter the following API key, which is with the information obtained above
Ensure that this information is correct and click on to add this Squarespace integration for this company.
Was this article helpful?