- 22 Oct 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 22 Oct 2022
- 1 Minute to read
What is Receiving
How to Use Receiving
Selecting a Receiving Profile
Click on the Receiving Profile drop-down menu, it's very important the correct profile is selected so that the product will be checked in, correctly. If you need to Add a Receiving Profile
Each created profile will have a selected process that will be carried out the two most common are:
- Check-in Locate
- Check and Put
Entering required Fields
To use receiving, the following steps are required
- Scan or Enter the Receipt Number
- Scan or Enter the Item
- Select the Unit of Measure, you might be prompted with a bar code scan after selecting.
- Enter the Check-In Quantity
- If you are prompted to enter a container, follow the Check-In Locate Steps, or If you are prompted with a Location, follow the Check and Put Steps.
Check-In Locate Steps
Your receiving profile has a Check-In Locate process follow these next steps to complete the Receiving Job Execution.
- Scan/Enter in the Container and click Create Container.
- Select the Shipment Container Type in the drop-down menu and click Create Container.
- Enter the location and click Submit Location.
- Click on the Next Button to continue.
- Enter the label quantity, if no label is needed, type 0.
Double-check that the data has been entered correctly, and now click the CheckIn button, and the product is ready to be sent to the putaway team for the Putaway Job Execution.
Check and Put Steps
Your receiving profile has a Check-In Locate process follow these next steps to complete the Receiving Job Execution, which includes the physical putaway.
- You will be given a location, physically go and complete the Putaway, and enter in your check digit if available.
- Enter the Label Quantity, if no label is needed, type 0.
- Enter the Number of Pieces
Double-check that the data has been entered correctly, and now click the CheckIn button to complete the putaway.